The kick-off was in parallel with the 2nd UNESO World Open Educational Resources (OER) Congress and Artificial Intelligence: Research, Technology and Business in OER satellite event, both designed and organized by X5GON personnel. Key results of both events are the Dynamic Coalition in OER, Ljubljana OER Action Plan Document and Ministers Statement.
The kick-off focused on the fivefold solutions offered by X5GON to global OER sites:
- Cross-modal: technologies for multimodal content understanding;
- Cross-site: technologies to transparently accompany and analyse users across sites;
- Cross-domain: technologies for cross domain content analytics;
- Cross-language: technologies for cross lingual content recommendation;
- Cross-cultural: technologies for cross cultural learning personalisation.