We would like to advertize the opening of positions for different tenure research positions at the INRIA, France. Statistical learning is one of the eligible topics. This is a nationwide campaign.
Two INRIA research groups located in Lille are particularly interested in applicants in statistical learning:
– SequeL: http://sequel.lille.inria.fr, contact: philippe.preux(at)inria.fr and remi.munos(at)inria.fr
– Mostrare: http://mostrare.inria.lille.fr, contact: remi.gilleron(at)inria.fr
Other groups may be interested in other locations in France.
All information, incl. application form, is available on the web:
– http://en.inria.fr/institute/recruitment/offers/five-junior-research-scientist-positions-vacant/competitive-selection-2011 for junior researchers (~ PhD + short post-doc)
– http://en.inria.fr/institute/recruitment/offers/three-experienced-research-scientists-positions-vacant/competitive-selection-2011 for experienced researchers (~ PhD + longer post-doc)
– http://en.inria.fr/institute/recruitment/offers/ten-senior-reseach-scientist-position-are-vacant/competitive-selection-2011 for senior researchers (~ PhD + 5 to 10 years of experience in research)
It is essential that you get in touch with the teams before you apply.
R. Gilleron & Ph. Preux